Friday, November 23, 2007

6 weeks in Milan...

It's amazing how it's been 6 weeks that I've been away from Calgary... Initially, the days were going SOOOO slow, but now that I'm looking back I realize that the days are flying by. Although I still think it feels like I've been here longer than 6 weeks. I guess it's because I really feel "at home" instead of a totally new and strange city... Either I just adjust really well to the environment or it's because Milan DOES feel and look like São Paulo. Either way... I do miss my friends and family wherever I am...

A little secret to let out... I actually had enough of Milano... Don't get me wrong, but it's just another big busy city with tons of immigrants. I want to see the real Italy, the countryside, the nature, all the beauty God created!!! Next expedition is in early December; we're heading to Pisa and Florence, maybe Siena if I can convince the others...

I'll write more later... gotta prep for a class now.

Oh, I'm sorry for the delay of the albums and blog. I wanted to have all the albums ready with captions so u know what you're looking at, but then it might take forever to be ready... So, here they are, raw, unedited and unorganized (pics from many people)... more to be linked to this blog. I'll try to write as much as I can...

No comments: